Hi, there! I’m Rachel Goodman, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, mom of 2, and former chronic dieter. For years I felt trapped in endless dieting cycles which led to unhealthy eating habits, binge eating, a negative body image, and constantly feeling guilt and stress around food. I felt like food controlled my life. I finally freed myself from this unhealthy cycle, created a healthy relationship with food, found sustainable health, and reclaimed my power to eat well without guilt – because we are all born with the capability! I now teach other women how to do the same in my self-paced online program Break Free From Binge Eating! So you can stop binging (or constantly over eating) and start living the healthy and happy life you deserve!
Does this cycle feel familiar to you?
If you are tired of the diet – binge – diet cycle, I get it! One day you feel you are doing great – your eating is exactly how you plan for it to be… and the next you are knee deep in a box of cookies and are tearful as you wonder why you keep sabotaging yourself when the diet was going so well?! Sound familiar?
You don’t need to keep living this way!
My online program teaches you WHY you binge eat and to resolve this eating behavior so you can enjoy food again with trust and confidence and feel good in your body!
Who this course is for?
This course is for you if you:
- Struggle with binge eating or constant overeating
- Have an unhealthy relationship with food
- Struggle with food guilt and obsess or worry about what you eat
- Have a negative body image or engage in negative self talk
- Are confused on how to eat healthily and what balanced nutrition should actually look like
*please note: this program is not to be used in place of professional counseling needed for those who currently have an active eating disorder
“Rachel’s program gave me so many skills I was desperately lacking but didn’t know how to get on my own. I learned about honoring my hunger, listening and trusting my body. Rachel uses the perfect mix of nutrition science & body awareness and positivity to help each person understand how intuitive eating works and how it can work for them.”- Yael R.
“My relationship with food is not healthy (after 5 pregnancies) and I was looking to change that. Everything [the program] just makes sense in the proper perspective, it’s in sync with the relationship you are supposed to have with food. This program helps you get your relationship with food to a healthy place.”- Kay W.
How Will This Course Help You?
This self paced program will help you stop binge eating with an Intuitive Eating approach.
Intuitive Eating teaches you how to reconnect to your body’s wisdom to help you make peace with food, trust your body’s internal cues, and eat in a way that best serves you from a place of self care, awareness, and compassion (not stress, worry, or anxiety!!).
You will learn:
- The science behind why diets don’t work
- The biological and psychological mechanisms that trigger over eating – and how to prevent it from happening
- The role your hormones play in regulating food intake
- How to recognize and respect internal cues of hunger and fullness
- What a healthy weight is
- How to cultivate a positive body image
- How to eat healthily without food restriction or food guilt
- How to have a healthy relationship with food and be the expert of your body!
“I wanted to be free from constantly thinking about what I should be eating, what I was going to eat, feeling guilty when eating, not having control or thinking about what I was eating. You can tell Rachel‘s well-versed in the subject [of Intuitive Eating], I thought the structure of the class was really on point – the lessons were in the right order. I learned so much in this program. Rachel’s’ passion for and knowledge of intuitive eating is really inspiring. I’ve already made progress in my journey to set myself free from constantly thinking about food, eating, my weight, etc., and am looking forward to continuing to implement what I’ve learned to create a healthy relationship with food. ”- Alexis M.
Why Should I Take This Online Course?
Chances are you are here because you are tired of endless dieting and the subsequent binge eating or over eating that follows – because, let’s face it, its exhausting!
This program will show you the way out of this endless (and unhealthy) cycle – so you can live life FULLY in health and happiness.
It is also self paced and is broken down into digestible blocks of information – so you can process each step and implement them as you go, at your pace!
And if you’re a mom like me, you’ve got lots going on and your schedule is not always predictable. This program will provide you with expert knowledge and advice that you can learn and implement on YOUR schedule! Watch it from anywhere in the world at your convenience!
In addition, if you can’t afford to pay a professional to work with you one on one – this program is the perfect affordable option! For less than $100 you get access to 3.5+ hours of content that will help you understand what you need to do to stop binge eating or over eating and enjoy food again – with trust and confidence!
Get 30+ Video Teaching Lessons!
I take you step by step on what you need to do to heal your relationship with your food and body so you can trust yourself with food again and eat in a way that best serves you.
I’m not just going to repeat information you can find in a book because there is only so far a book can take you. I want you to understand the nuances of becoming the expert of your body & healing your relationship with food – and how to realistically achieve this goal.
You’ll also receive actionable worksheets to help you implement what you have learned!
The best part? You get unlimited access to all of it!
Bonus! Gain access to my Breakfast with Intention Recipe eBook
(if you haven’t yet)
Get a week’s worth of healthy breakfast recipes and tips for each day on how to practice mindfulness and set your day’s intention in order to best connect with your body’s wisdom!
Hi, I’m Rachel! I’m a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist who has helped women break free of the endless diet/binge cycle, and I want to teach you how to stop over eating and start living, too – so you can enjoy food again! I want to show you how having a healthy relationship with food and your body is possible, and how it will give you the trust and CONFIDENCE you need to nourish yourself in ways that best serve you – so you can become the expert of your body and live life FULLY in health and happiness.
*click on each section to see drop down menu
- How to Complete This Program (2:45)
- What is Intuitive Eating
- Setting Expectations (4:20)
- Worksheet: Setting Expectations
Lesson 1: Why Diets Don't Work
- 1.1 Keep Willpower Out of It (10:25)
- 1.2 The Myth of Body Size (9:45)
- Worksheet: You have willpower
Lesson 2: What Keeps Us Dieting
- 2.1 The Harmful Effects of Dieting (4:04)
- 2.2 3 Triggers that Make Us Try Again (7:30)
- Worksheet: Dieting Reality Check
- Worksheet: Do Diets Really Serve You?
Lesson 3: How to Break Free of the Diet Cycle
- 3.1 Have You Hit Rock Bottom? (4:14)
- 3.2 6 Steps to Get Out of Diet Mentality (7:15)
- 3.3 How Do I Stop Feeling Food Guilt? (9:05)
- Worksheet: Identify & Challenge Your Food Rules
Lesson 4 Get In Touch with Internal Cues
- 4.1 Your body’s Language and How it Works (3:04)
- 4.2 Honoring Hunger (5:40)
- 4.3 Respecting Fullness (6:10)
- Worksheet: The Hunger Fullness Scale
Lesson 5 Why You Overeat & Addressing the Real Issue
- 5.1 Overeating is Not a Weakness (4:05)
- 5.2 Why Restriction Keeps You Stuck (11:25)
- 5.3 Habituation: How to Reduce Food Novelty (7:15)
- 5.4 Are You Getting the Basics? (4:30)
- 5.5. Identifying & Managing Emotional Eating (11:30)
- 5.6 But What if it Just Tastes Good? (6:50)
- Worksheet: Overeating – Find the Real Issue
Lesson 6 Obstacles to Body Acceptance
- 6.1 Toxicity of a Negative Body Image (4:40)
- 6.2 Obstacles to Body Acceptance (7:15)
- 6.3 Will Weight Loss Make You Love Your Body? (6:25)
- 6.4 Is Intentional Weight Loss Sustainable? (4:15)
- Worksheet: Change the Fantasy
Lesson 7 Respecting Your Body & Treating it Well
- 7.1 What Really Makes Us Happy (2:45)
- 7.2 How to Cultivate Body Acceptance (8:02)
- Worksheet: Change Your Inner Dialogue
- Worksheet: Function over Form
Lesson 8 Authentic Health
- 8.1 What Is Authentic Health? (3:13)
- 8.2 Internal vs External Health (6:35)
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Authentic Health?
Lesson 9 Incorporating Nutrition
- 9.1 Gentle Nutrition (8:30)
- 9.2 Flexible Plating (9:03)
- 9.3 Practical Meal Planning (9:50)
- Worksheet: Flexible Plating
- Worksheet: Meal and Snack Ideas
- Worksheet: Meal Prep Tips
Lesson 10 Joyful Movement
- 10.1 Fitness At Every Size (6:30)
- Worksheet: Embrace Joyful Movement
Lesson 11 Special Considerations
- 11.1 Medical Conditions (10:40)
- 11.2 What if I’m Vegan, Vegetarian, or Kosher? (2:30)
- 11.3 How to Handle Holidays & Food Centric Events (4:50)
- 11.4 Dealing with Diet Culture Conversations & Comments (8:25)
- Worksheet: Guilt Free Holiday Eating
The Bottom Line
- For the Most Part (1:45)
- What To Do Next
- Research References
- BONUS: Breakfast with Intention Recipe eBook
“Rachel’s program is great for anyone wishing to start their journey to a healthier relationship with food. She is extremely knowledgeable and empathetic to anyone struggling with food issues.”- Miriam M.
“If you constantly are contemplating “should I/ shouldn’t I eat this, JOIN THE PROGRAM.”- Rosie Z.
When does the program start and end?
It starts as soon as you enroll in the program and ends when you want it to as this is a self-paced program!
How long do I have access to the program for?
You will have unlimited access for as long as the program is available, which will be a long time (years) so rest assured you’ll have time to watch the program and keep coming back to review and refresh if needed.
How long will it take me to complete the program?
I provided a recommended outline within a 6 week time frame for the best possible outcomes. However, it is really up to you. There is 3.5+ hours of content – you can choose to go through it in a week or over 2 months. That’s the beauty of a self-paced program, you do it in a way that works for you!
Is this program for me if I have an eating disorder?
This program should not be taken in place of professional help needed to treat an eating disorder.
What if I’m already familiar with the concepts of intuitive eating? Will this program still help me?
This program is for those who are not familiar with Intuitive Eating as well as for those who are familiar with Intuitive Eating but feel stuck in their journey to make peace with food and resolve their unhealthy eating habits.
When I created this program by intent was to address all the nuance that comes with having a healthy relationship with food and aligning your eating with what your body needs as there is only so far a book can take you. My focus on how to make it all practical for your life!
The worksheets I have included help you apply what you learn to your life and personalize the information taught in the lessons.
What if I'm not satisfied?
I offer a 30 day money back guarantee! I only ask that you watch the program lessons first.
Join Now and Receive Instant Access to:
✔ 3.5+ hours of content
✔ 30+ video teaching lessons
✔ Worksheets to implement each step
✔ Unlimited access
✔ Bonus! Breakfast with Intention Recipe eBook
✔ All future updates and additions