Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Fate brought chocolate and peanut butter together. I mean, is there a more perfect pair than these two? Rhetorical question. Because we all know the answer is YES!
These bite-sized chocolate peanut butter cups are decadent, delicious, and just so darn cute! And they are brimming with nutrients your body will be so grateful for!
The chocolate peanut butter filling is packed with healthy fats and antioxidants. The crust is fiber-rich with an additional boost of plant-based protein. And the taste?? Well, that’s the most important part of all. Oh em gee they are so rich, creamy, and perfectly sweet!
These little bite sized treats are perfect for every occasion (not that you need an occasion to enjoy them) and look super fancy but they are pretty simple to make.
I even made a video for you guys to show you how! Enjoy!
Video filmed in collaboration with Kettle and Cord.
Bite-Size Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- 11 medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup peanuts, roasted unsalted
- ½ cup almonds, roasted unsalted
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup natural peanut butter
- 3.5 oz 72% dark chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place dates, peanuts, almonds, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in a food processor. Blend until mixture comes together. About 3 minutes.
- Place 1.5 tablespoon of the mixture into each muffin cavity (make sure to use a mini muffin silicone tray!). Press the mixture down and up to the sides to create a crust.
- Set aside and make filling.
- Place peanut butter and vanilla in a mixing bowl, set aside (make sure peanut butter is smooth with no clumps).
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt dark chocolate in 30 second intervals (stirring in between) until melted.
- Combine chocolate with peanut butter & vanilla and stir until well blended.
- Pour 1.5 tablespoon of the filling into each crust prepared.
- Tap the muffin pan down on the counter to even out the filling.
- Garnish each cup with half a peanut.
- Freeze 1 hour and enjoy!
Makes: 24-28 mini cups
More on the blog...
When I was dieting, I would really really want ice cream. But I believed choosing ice cream was a bad choice and that I was being “so good” if I was able to keep myself from eating it. As always, I couldn't resist and eventually ate the ice cream, and then some. What...
Creamy Chocolate Fudge A super easy, creamy, and decadent dessert or snack that’s also chock full of healthy fats, plant-based protein, and fiber! This one is going to be your go-to for that sweet tooth because not only is it so delicious, its also SO crazy easy to...
“I’m finding it so difficult to stick to honoring my hunger and not eating when I’m not hungry! I feel bad to eat if I don't feel hunger but then I’m craving all the things. Help!” Do you struggle with the same concern? Okay, let’s talk about hunger. First, let’s...
Healthy Cheesecake Parfaits A cheesecake parfait that amps up the protein, fiber, and antioxidants without compromising flavor and texture for a satisfying bite. Enjoy as a Shavuot dessert or any time of year, really! Ingredients: Granola layer: ½ cup pistachios ½ cup...
Apple Pie Cups I LOVE this time year. Not only does the weather get nice and breezy and the anticipation for boots, and scarves, and pumpkin, and all that is cozy is in the air - it’s also a month packed with action!!! And by action I mean holidays aka Rosh Hashanah...
Chocolate Banana Overnight Oats I can’t believe today is the last day of #RGNBreakfastWeek! I had such a fun time creating this for you guys.From the recipe testing, to photographing the food, to writing the emails and sharing with you guys my tips and how breakfast...