Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Fate brought chocolate and peanut butter together. I mean, is there a more perfect pair than these two? Rhetorical question. Because we all know the answer is YES!
These bite-sized chocolate peanut butter cups are decadent, delicious, and just so darn cute! And they are brimming with nutrients your body will be so grateful for!
The chocolate peanut butter filling is packed with healthy fats and antioxidants. The crust is fiber-rich with an additional boost of plant-based protein. And the taste?? Well, that’s the most important part of all. Oh em gee they are so rich, creamy, and perfectly sweet!
These little bite sized treats are perfect for every occasion (not that you need an occasion to enjoy them) and look super fancy but they are pretty simple to make.
I even made a video for you guys to show you how! Enjoy!
Video filmed in collaboration with Kettle and Cord.
Bite-Size Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- 11 medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup peanuts, roasted unsalted
- ½ cup almonds, roasted unsalted
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup natural peanut butter
- 3.5 oz 72% dark chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place dates, peanuts, almonds, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in a food processor. Blend until mixture comes together. About 3 minutes.
- Place 1.5 tablespoon of the mixture into each muffin cavity (make sure to use a mini muffin silicone tray!). Press the mixture down and up to the sides to create a crust.
- Set aside and make filling.
- Place peanut butter and vanilla in a mixing bowl, set aside (make sure peanut butter is smooth with no clumps).
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt dark chocolate in 30 second intervals (stirring in between) until melted.
- Combine chocolate with peanut butter & vanilla and stir until well blended.
- Pour 1.5 tablespoon of the filling into each crust prepared.
- Tap the muffin pan down on the counter to even out the filling.
- Garnish each cup with half a peanut.
- Freeze 1 hour and enjoy!
Makes: 24-28 mini cups
More on the blog...
Apple Pie Cups I LOVE this time year. Not only does the weather get nice and breezy and the anticipation for boots, and scarves, and pumpkin, and all that is cozy is in the air - it’s also a month packed with action!!! And by action I mean holidays aka Rosh Hashanah...
Chocolate Banana Overnight Oats I can’t believe today is the last day of #RGNBreakfastWeek! I had such a fun time creating this for you guys. If you missed out on Breakfast Week - you can still get in on the action! Get my Recipe E-book: "Breakfast with Intention", ...
Carrot Cake Pancakes Hey, Friend! Breakfast Week over on Instagram has been so much fun this week! Have you checked your email yet? It’s Day 5 of #RNGBreakfastWeek and I’m talking all about mindfulness and setting intentions! I think this has to be my favorite topic...
Cherry Breakfast Smoothie Want breakfast to be DOABLE? Do you want your mornings to be mindful, intentional and energizing - without all the stress? Get the Breakfast with Intention Recipe eBook which includes 7 delicious recipes, plus all my breakfast tips and how it...
Mason Jar Omelete Want breakfast to be DOABLE? Do you want your mornings to be mindful, intentional and energizing - without all the stress? Get the Breakfast with Intention Recipe eBook which includes 7 delicious recipes, plus all my breakfast tips and how it can...
No-Bake Cereal Bars Want breakfast to be DOABLE? Do you want your mornings to be mindful, intentional and energizing - without all the stress? Get the Breakfast with Intention Recipe eBook which includes 7 delicious recipes, plus all my breakfast tips and how it can...