When I shared a video of me cruising in my car, jamming to music, and expressing how thankful I am that I faced my fear of driving and am now able to relax and enjoy the ride – I did not expect to have people asking me how I overcame my fear of driving!
Apparently driver’s anxiety is more common than I thought.
So I’m sharing with you the step by step approach I took to overcome this fear. But really, this approach works for overcoming ANY fear that’s holding you back.
If you have fears that hold you back from…
🔸 Making peace with food
🔸 Healing your body image
🔸 Building the business of your dreams
(just a few you may resonate with but it can really be applied to any fear you have!)
Then this episode is the one you want to listen to as I break down for you how to face your fears in a way that works and take action toward the life you want to live, even when it scares you!
In this episode we cover:
- Understanding your anxiety and fear
- How to motivate yourself to overcome your fears
- Reducing the perceived risk your brain senses.
- Why avoidance makes your fears worse
- A doable starting point that keeps you from getting overwhelmed or freaking out
- Follow Rachel on Instagram
- Stop feeling out of control with food using the FREE eguide: 3 Steps to Stop Feeling Out of Control with Food
- Are you a Food Freedom Professional seeking to boost your counseling skills & coach clients with confidence using the Intuitive Eating approach? Get immediate access to the FREE video training, 3 Steps to Boost Your Coaching Confidence
- For Entrepreneurs: Book a 90-minute Business Strategy Intensive session here
- Want to share your thoughts or feedback on this episode? Contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org