Subscribe and listen on: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
I sat down with Paige Smathers to discuss Mindful Eating and Self-Compassion, and how both can be powerful tools to help you eat intuitively & nourish yourself. Paige Smathers is a Nutrition Therapist, Podcaster, Writer, Course Instructor. As a nutrition therapist, Paige supports each client to find positive solutions to the questions and struggles they’re experiencing with food and/or body image. She helps clients find ways to learn to make peace with food and body in a weight-neutral, positive way. Paige specializes in practical, down-to-earth solutions for individuals in eating disorder recovery, and those struggling with chronic dieting. She also enjoys helping families get into a comfortable groove with feeding dynamics and family meals. She works individually with clients, teaches multiple online courses, hosts the Nutrition Matters Podcast, and owns Positive Nutrition.
- You can find Paige at: Positive Nutrition
- Follow Paige on Instagram
- Follow Rachel on Instagram
- Ready to rid yourself of food guilt for good? Join Rachel’s 3 Day Video Crash Course: Secrets to Stop Overeating & Binging
- Get Rachel’s free guide: 3 Steps to Stop Feeling Out of Control with Food