Subscribe and listen on: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify If you’ve been following diets for a while, you may have lost your confidence and feel completely confused and overwhelmed as how to eat well in a world that is obsessed with food rules. In today’s episode, Stephanie Webb, holistic nutrition and eating psychology coach, shares with us what it means to eat with confidence, and what you need to do to leave diets behind and become a confident eater. Guest Resources:
- You can find Stephanie at: Eat Confident co. and Stephanie WebbEat Confident co.
- Follow Stephanie on Instagram
- Follow Rachel on Instagram
- Ready to rid yourself of food guilt for good? Join Rachel’s 3 Day Video Crash Course: Secrets to Stop Overeating
- Get Rachel’s free guide: 3 Steps to Stop Feeling Out of Control with Food