Subscribe and listen on: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
NASM certified Personal Trainer, Julie Newbry, shares with us her story of how she overcame her eating disorder and created a career in fitness to help women feel their best without hating their body size. In this episode, you’ll learn how to approach fitness in a joyful and the full benefits of doing that, as well as set health markers and goals that have nothing to do with your size and everything to do with your health and living your best life.
- Find Julie at The Intuitive Trainer
- Follow Julie on Instagram
- Follow Rachel on Instagram
- Ready to rid yourself of food guilt for good? Join Rachel’s 3 Day Video Crash Course: Secrets to Stop Overeating
- Get Rachel’s free guide: 3 Steps to Stop Feeling Out of Control with Food