In this episode, Meg Boggs, an author, athlete, mother, and self-empowerment advocate, shares her journey from being body shamed and bullied as a child for not fitting the societal ‘ideal body type’ to finding food and body peace and living out her dream as an athlete competing in nation wide weightlifting competitions.
She also shares how she became an advocate for plus sized women and the ways in which you too can create the change this world needs in order for women of ALL body sizes to be treated equally and live life fully.
- Follow Meg on Instagram
- Order Meg’s book ‘Fitness for Every Body’ Here
- Follow Meg on Tik Tok: @meg.boggs
- Follow Rachel on Instagram
- Rachel’s Crash Course: Secrets to Stop Binge Eating
- Rachel’s Free Guide: 3 Steps to Stop Feeling Out of Control With Food
- Contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org