Subscribe and listen on: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
Feeling the rage of your hormones??
Understanding your body is one of the most powerful ways to care for it. Especially when great changes are happening like per-menopause.
It is never too early (or late) to prepare yourself for these hormonal changes so you can feel empowered instead of defeated in this season of life.
In this episode we cut through that confusion with Naturopathic Doctor and Women’s Health Author Dr Jordan Robertson.
- The signs and symptoms of perimenopause and menopause (what’s normal and what’s not)
- Why they happen and how to manage them
- How to care for your body through this season of change
- The #1 nutrition tip that actually matters (along with some myth busting!)
- Navigating body image as your body changes
If you find this episode helpful, please take a minute of your time to leave an honest review to help support this podcast and help reach more women like you who want to heal their relationship with food and body image and live their best life! It is so appreciated!
- Follow Jordan on Instagram
- Listen to her latest episodes, Women’s Health Unplugged here
- Find out more on what’s offered at Dr. Jordan’s clinic, Clarity Health in Burlington, Ontario Canada.
- Follow Rachel on Instagram
- Join Rachel’s Online Program: Living Free
- Book Rachel for your next speaking event
- Contact Rachel: firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU!!! I listen to your podcasts, am on your mailing list and am s-l-o-w-l-y working on the program. This podcast has been on my short list of ‘to listen to’ for a little while and it did not disappoint. I am in the smack dab middle of peri, with full on symptoms, and slowly getting the ‘right’ support for me, but all the info in this cast was helpful, and yes, empowering. Thank you.
Hi, Jennifer I’m SO happy to hear its been helpful to you, and more so EMPOWERING! our bodies are truly incredible (even when it doesn’t feel that way). thanks for sharing, rooting for you xx