I find that many entrepreneurs, especially in the online space, tend to share the shiny, glittery moments of entrepreneurship. When in reality, there were a lot of trials and tribulations that made up this journey.
5 years ago, on this exact day, I launched my website and started my private practice. In honor of that I’ve decided to get real, pull back the curtain on what my entrepreneur journey has been like and the lessons I learned along the way in hopes that it helps and inspires you on your journey.
In this episode, we cover:
- [4:30] Why you need to stay true to yourself and believe in yourself
- [12:19] Time is your best friend why you need to be patient
- [15:03] Why comparison is a learning opportunity
- [25:48] The importance of investing in yourself
- [28:31] Why you need to take aligned action, no matter how scary it is
- [33:03] Your business success is never going to make you feel enough
- [44:15] Enjoy the phases you’re in on your journey
Follow Rachel on Instagram
- Are you a Food Freedom Professional seeking to boost her coaching confidence with clients using the Intuitive Eating approach? Get immediate access to the FREE video training, 3 Steps to Boost Your Coaching Confidence.
- Ready to break free of binges and food rules for good – so you can finally live life fully? Join the Living Free HERE.
- Want to share your thoughts or feedback on this episode? Contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org