Eating disorders can be a life threatening illness. In today’s episode, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Dina Cohen, explains how dieting can trigger an eating disorder, who is at highest risk to develop one, how to prevent developing an eating disorder, and what to do if you, or someone you know, has an eating disorder (or suspects having one).
Dina Cohen is a certified eating disorder registered dietitian and nutrition therapist who provides counseling for clients of all ages and specializes in the treatment of eating disorders. She is dedicated to helping families develop lifelong healthy habits and a positive relationship with food.
- You can find Dian at: Eat Well Soon
- Links mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Rachel on Instagram
- Ready to rid yourself of food guilt for good? Join Rachel’s 3 Day Video Crash Course: Secrets to Stop Overeating
- Get Rachel’s free guide: 3 Steps to Stop Feeling Out of Control with Food