Maybe you’re not an emotional eater in the way that you thought you were…
I can’t even tell you how many times a client comes to me saying she’s an emotional eater only to discover through working together that it was a symptom of a different issue. When we work on that core issue, her “emotional eating” isn’t a struggle anymore. Because we got to the ROOT of the matter.
Today, I’m sharing with you the insights, tools, and support I give my emotional eating clients…so that you, too, can stop feeling out of control with food in reactive ways that don’t serve you.
There is, of course, a time and place to embrace eating emotionally. It is a natural part of life that should be enjoyed, not demonized.
However, if it isn’t feeling good to you or serving you, it is important to learn how to cope with your emotions in a healthy way.
More importantly though, you need to first know what type of emotional eating you are dealing with (and it may possibly not even be emotional eating but part of a bigger issue you need to identify) to effectively stop feeling out of control with food in this way!
I’m dropping all the light bulb moments for you in this week’s episode where we cover:
- Identifying if you are actually an emotional eater (surprise! You may think you are but actually are not!)
- The 3 types of Emotional Eaters
- How to resolve the food chaos for each one
- Follow Rachel on Instagram
- Stop feeling out of control with food using the FREE eguide: 3 Steps to Stop Feeling Out of Control with Food
- Are you a Food Freedom Professional seeking to boost her counseling skills & coach clients with confidence using the Intuitive Eating approach? Get immediate access to the FREE video training, 3 Steps to Boost Your Coaching Confidence
- Want to share your thoughts or feedback on this episode? Contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org