Mason Jar Omelete
Whip up some eggs, throw in some veggies and make a batch of these ready to-go mason jar omelets for an instant and easy breakfast! Talk about a time saver! Get the recipe below.
Mason Jar Omelets To-Go
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup greek yogurt, plain
- ¾ tsp salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 diced bell pepper
- Big handful of spinach, chopped
- Goat cheese, for topping
- Sliced avocado, topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, greek yogurt, salt, pepper, and crushed garlic. Set aside
- Layer the vegetables into 4 8oz mason jars – fill them up half way.
- Pour egg mixture into mason jars until it covers the vegetables – about ¾ way full (you don’t want to overfill them or they will overflow in the oven)
- Top each jar with a few pieces of goat cheese
- Bake for 20 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven, top avocado, and enjoy! OR you can cool completely, cover, and store in the fridge for an easy breakfast the next day!
More on the blog...
Are you so over diet talk? You’ve made the decision to stop dieting, to remove food rules, and to end negative self talk about our body so that you can heal your relationship with food and focus on doing what is best for your body. The only issue is…. Your coworker...
I used to be obsessed with counting calories. I'd turn over to the nutrition facts label of any and every food and scrutinizing how many calories it contained and quickly calculating if I could ‘afford’ to eat it, if it would fit into my daily allowance I set for...
Strawberry Wheat Germ Muffins If you're looking for a wholesome, moist, and delicious breakfast muffin - this one fits the bill! I recently made muffins for a friend of mine who gave birth and as I was baking my 3 year old asked meif she can have a one of the...
About 90% of women report experiencing a negative body image or thought at some point in their day. I mean, its not surprising given we live in a world that profits from making women feel insecure about how they look so that they buy the product that is promised to...
One of the most common concerns clients share with me when we begin working together is that they are completely confused when it comes to recognizing and honoring their hunger. They have been following diet rules and plans for when to eat and how much for so long...
When I was dieting, I would really really want ice cream. But I believed choosing ice cream was a bad choice and that I was being “so good” if I was able to keep myself from eating it. As always, I couldn't resist and eventually ate the ice cream, and then some. What...
Ready to make peace with food?
Schedule Your Free Mini Nutrition Session!