Mason Jar Omelete
Whip up some eggs, throw in some veggies and make a batch of these ready to-go mason jar omelets for an instant and easy breakfast! Talk about a time saver! Get the recipe below.
Mason Jar Omelets To-Go
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup greek yogurt, plain
- ¾ tsp salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 diced bell pepper
- Big handful of spinach, chopped
- Goat cheese, for topping
- Sliced avocado, topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, greek yogurt, salt, pepper, and crushed garlic. Set aside
- Layer the vegetables into 4 8oz mason jars – fill them up half way.
- Pour egg mixture into mason jars until it covers the vegetables – about ¾ way full (you don’t want to overfill them or they will overflow in the oven)
- Top each jar with a few pieces of goat cheese
- Bake for 20 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven, top avocado, and enjoy! OR you can cool completely, cover, and store in the fridge for an easy breakfast the next day!
More on the blog...
Subscribe and listen on: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify In this episode, Rachel walks you through how to confidently identify and honor your hunger cues and what to do if you don’t feel hunger or just want to eat but aren’t hungry. Rachel’s Resources: Follow Rachel on...
Subscribe and listen on: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify In this episode, Rachel addresses concerns related to eating intuitively while in quarantine during this crazy COVID-19 times - including stress eating, boredom eating, food scarcity mindset and fears, food...
Subscribe and listen on: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify Have you lost your period or know someone that has? In today’ episode, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Amy Giannotti, shares with us her personal journey of how she got her period back after 7 years of no period,...
Subscribe and listen on: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify If it feels like all everyone around you can talk about is their latest diet and weight loss attempt which triggers you or its holding you back from making progress toward food freedom and body acceptance -...
Ep 41 How to Talk to Your Kids About Nutrition and End Food Battles with Jennifer Anderson, MSPH RDN
Subscribe and listen on: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify Is your child obsessed with sugar? Or perhaps they won’t touch a single vegetable? In this episode, Registered Dietitian Jennifer Anderson, shares her expertise and tips on how to talk to your child about...
Subscribe and listen on: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify Can I meal plan and eat intuitively? Will I lose weight when I eat intuitively? How do I teach my kids to eat intuitively? In this episode Rachel is interviewed by Registered Dietitian Jillian Bowtel on her podcast...
Ready to make peace with food?
Schedule Your Free Mini Nutrition Session!