Mason Jar Omelete
Whip up some eggs, throw in some veggies and make a batch of these ready to-go mason jar omelets for an instant and easy breakfast! Talk about a time saver! Get the recipe below.
Mason Jar Omelets To-Go
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup greek yogurt, plain
- ¾ tsp salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 diced bell pepper
- Big handful of spinach, chopped
- Goat cheese, for topping
- Sliced avocado, topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, greek yogurt, salt, pepper, and crushed garlic. Set aside
- Layer the vegetables into 4 8oz mason jars – fill them up half way.
- Pour egg mixture into mason jars until it covers the vegetables – about ¾ way full (you don’t want to overfill them or they will overflow in the oven)
- Top each jar with a few pieces of goat cheese
- Bake for 20 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven, top avocado, and enjoy! OR you can cool completely, cover, and store in the fridge for an easy breakfast the next day!
More on the blog...
Subscribe and listen on: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify Diabetics don’t need to manage their blood sugars with extreme dieting, a focus on weight loss, food rules, stress, or guilt. There is a better and more peaceful way to manage diabetes! In this episode...
Subscribe and listen on: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify Do you struggle with Binge Eating? In this episode, Rachel guides you through the 4 things that are keeping you stuck in the binge eating cycle, and the 4 things you’ll want to start doing instead to break free of...
Subscribe and listen on: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify NASM certified Personal Trainer, Julie Newbry, shares with us her story of how she overcame her eating disorder and created a career in fitness to help women feel their best without hating their body size. In...
Ep 36 How to Spot Inaccurate Nutrition Advice & Why Netflix Documentaries Can Be Misleading with Melissa Eaton
Subscribe and listen on: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify With all the conflicting nutrition information you see on the internet, social media, and netflix documentaries i’ts no wonder so many are confused as to what balanced healthy eating should be. In this episode,...
Subscribe and listen on: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify Do you want to live a life of food freedom but want to have weight loss as a goal at the same time? In this episode Rachel discusses the relationship between set weight point, weight loss (or lack thereof), and...
Subscribe and listen on: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify Registered Dietitian, Bonnie Roney, shares with us how shifting from a weight focus approach to a food freedom approach has benefited the life & health of her clients as well as her own - and how leaving diets...
Ready to make peace with food?
Schedule Your Free Mini Nutrition Session!