Mason Jar Omelete
Whip up some eggs, throw in some veggies and make a batch of these ready to-go mason jar omelets for an instant and easy breakfast! Talk about a time saver! Get the recipe below.
Mason Jar Omelets To-Go
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup greek yogurt, plain
- ¾ tsp salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 diced bell pepper
- Big handful of spinach, chopped
- Goat cheese, for topping
- Sliced avocado, topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, greek yogurt, salt, pepper, and crushed garlic. Set aside
- Layer the vegetables into 4 8oz mason jars – fill them up half way.
- Pour egg mixture into mason jars until it covers the vegetables – about ¾ way full (you don’t want to overfill them or they will overflow in the oven)
- Top each jar with a few pieces of goat cheese
- Bake for 20 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven, top avocado, and enjoy! OR you can cool completely, cover, and store in the fridge for an easy breakfast the next day!
More on the blog...
Subscribe and listen on: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify Registered Dietitian, Bonnie Roney, shares with us how shifting from a weight focus approach to a food freedom approach has benefited the life & health of her clients as well as her own - and how leaving diets...
Subscribe and listen on: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify As a parent living in a thin obsessed world, it can be challenging to raise kids who love themselves and their bodies as they are. In this episode, Dana Suchow, an advocate for raising body positive children...
Subscribe and listen on: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify In this episode, Rachel dives into why striving for a New Year that is all about creating the “new you” is actually what’s holding you back from living the life you deserve, and the mindset you should adopt instead...
Subscribe and listen on: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify The lines can be blurred when figuring out if someone has an eating disorder or disordered eating. After all, they sound so similar - so what’s the difference and why is that important? Experienced eating...
Subscribe and listen on: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify Do you have a teen in your life who struggles with their body image or unhealthy eating behaviors? In the episode, school counselor Whitney Fisch, shares with us her experience working with teenagers and how to...
Subscribe and listen on: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify Rachel provides guidance on how to eat intuitively and eat in ways that best serve you and your body in a season of life that may not feel very intuitive as your body goes through changes that can include changes in...
Ready to make peace with food?
Schedule Your Free Mini Nutrition Session!