Hi, I’m Rachel Goodman
Registered Dietitian | Speaker | Mother | Entrepreneur
Intuitive Eating & Body Peace Registered Dietitian Nutritionist & Mentor for Dietitians + Nutrition Professionals, helping women rid themselves of food guilt and stress so they make peace with food, feel good in their bodies, and practice healthy living with self love and freedom.
Rachel is an expert in the field of nutrition, food, body image, and health with over 4 years of experience in public speaking. Rachel presents her information in a practical, engaging, relatable, and passionate way that resonates with her audience which has included both the general public and Dietitians + Nutrition/Health Professionals.
Rachel is available to speak virtually and in person at retreats, seminars, workshops, general lectures, and events. Each audience is unique and lectures are customized to audience needs, contact Rachel to determine what lecture will best suit your needs.
For the General Public:
- Addressing and managing emotional eating
- Why your diet fails and what to do instead for optimal health
- Healing and cultivating a positive body image
- How to use mindful eating correctly to heal your relationship with food
- Eating well without the stress
- The 3 reasons for binge eating and how to stop
For Dietitians & Nutrition Professionals:
- How to set up a successful private practice using the Intuitive Eating approach
- Supporting your binge eating clients – how to help your clients effectively heal & reclaim their health
- Helping your clients heal their body image at every size – without diets or food rules
- How to elevate your counseling skills to coach clients with ease and confidence
- Addressing and understanding Intuitive Eating misconceptions & how it can be used with clients who have medical conditions
What audiences are saying…
“Rachel is an extraordinary speaker; watching Rachel present on her passion is both moving and exciting. Rachel is a relatable storyteller filled with compassion, attention to detail and a magnetic personality. Rachel isn‘t only great to listen to, she‘s also fun to watch. Watching Rachel speak makes me feel like I‘m apart of her message [and] apart of her movement which inspires our community.“
“Rachel is an amazing and versatile speaker! She is able to captivate her audience with her wisdom, insights, and passion on the topic of Intuitive Eating and body image in an engaging way. Her relatable and personable style resonates with any audience that has the pleasure of hearing her speak!”